1. Volunteer for that one-time, short duration task that fits best with your schedule. Opportunities include ....
- Create a media kit for ACQ members to share an ACQ event on their personal Social Media accounts;
- Donate a seasonal wallhanging for the October Online Auction;
- Help at the September Drive thru on Sept 25 to take in Auction Donations;
- Be a photographer’s assistant for a day in support of the Online Auction
2. Volunteer for that one event/fundraiser that has a specific beginning and end for that period when your busy schedule has slowed. Opportunities include ...
- Take the lead on the Spring Online Auction;
- Take the lead organizing a demo night in 2022
3. Volunteer for that committee whose focus meshes perfectly with your passion. Opportunities include ...
- Newsletter Editor
- Social Media
4. Volunteer for a Board of Director position to help guide the Guild into the future. Opportunities include ...
- VP - Marketing & Communications
Reach out to President Jen Dietz or Newsletter Editor Lynn Roginski to get hooked up.