We are so excited to share that ACQ’s annual book sale will be Saturday October 30. The sale will take place at First Plymouth Congregational Church in the library (not the meeting hall that we normally meet in). The book fair will run from 10:00 – 12:00. We appreciate the Church’s cooperation in allowing us to hold the book fair in person this year.
The books in the sale come from an estate donation from 2 former ACQ members. There are some 700 books available for sale. We will have books grouped by subject matter to make review and selection easier. Please see our listing of books that are available to purchase at the book fair. Books will be priced at $2.00 each or 3 books for $5.00. (Buying in multiples of 3 will generate the greatest savings value.)
The table below captures this schedule:
Number of Books Price
Here are some pointers regarding the book fair.
- We have hundreds of books that are looking for new homes where they can inspire your next project. There should be something for everyone.
- Masks will be required (regardless of vaccination status). In addition, please have understanding and patience should we have to temporarily limit the number of individuals that can be in the library room at one time.
- The book fair will run from 10:00 to 12:00 on Saturday, October 30.
- Cash or check are the preferred form for payment. We can accept credit card for purchases over $20.00.
- This year we welcome non-ACQ members to the book sale starting at 11:00 and we solicit your support in extending an invitation to your friends that may be interested in the book fair. There may be members of your quilt bee that are not members of ACQ who might like to attend the book fair. Please share information with them.
- Be sure to bring a tote bag for carrying home your purchases.
- All book fair proceeds benefit your ACQ. Come and support a good cause. We look forward to seeing you.
Submitted by Mary Rogers and Ann Roman