ACQ will be meeting in person, at First Plymouth Congregational Church in Plymouth Hall, on Saturday, June 11 from 9 am until noon. How exciting we can gather together again! At our June event, “Books and Bargains”, we will be displaying the 3 in 1 Challenge projects and voting for the winners.
The Challenge participants will bring their wall hangings at 9 am, along with the artistic explanation on a 5” x 7” size paper attached to the bottom of the piece.
From 9:30 am until 11:00 am, voting will be open for members to select their three favorite pieces. First, second and third place winners will be announced around 11:20 am and ribbons will be awarded. Photos of entries will be posted on the website www.acqcolorado.org after the meeting.
Here are the requirements for the Challenge:
- The three fabrics must be used significantly, (so we can recognize them) in the wall hanging.
- Maximum size of the wall hanging must be no larger than a 20” x 20” square.
- Project must be completed with quilting and binding.
- Project MUST include all three fabrics in the composition. We need to see enough of each fabric so the three fabrics can be easily identified.
- A short artistic statement will accompany each piece.
Contact Barb Pond email@example.com or (call/text 303-910-2572) with questions.
Barb Pond, Vice President