Once again, the guild is planning a Fall Auction to raise funds for our charity projects. The dates for this year’s auction are Thursday, October 13th – Saturday, October 22, 2022. The auction will be held online through Auctria, same as last year. This is ACQ’s main fund-raiser for 2022.
How can you help?
We need items for the auction — Here is just a few ideas
- wall hangings
- lap quilts
- table toppers
- table runners
- place mats
- zippered bags
- hand-crafted items
Holiday items are always a hit with bidder!
Here is important info to help you help ACQ —-
- Submit your auction donation item via this google form
- Last day to hand off auction items is at the Pop Up at First Plymouth Congregational Church, 3501 S Colorado Blvd on September 17, 10:00 AM to 12 PM. You can also bring them to the August 25 Guild meeting or reach out to Barb Pond (303-910-2572 call/text) for special arrangements.
Can’t donate a handmade item but want to help behind the scenes? Let Barb Pond know. Here are a few spots where extra hands are needed —-
- 2-3 people to check in the donated items at the August 25 Guild meeting and again at the September 17 Pop Up event.
- 2-3 people to help with photography. A commitment of 6-10 hours between September 18 and October 8. Contact Barb Pond to arrive at mutually agreeable dates and times.
- 2-3 people to distribute items at the October 29 Pop Up event to winning bidders
Help support one of your guild’s primary purpose---charity quilts, including CPNLS, by helping with the fund raiser. This is the only event we sponsor as a guild to raise funds for batting, thread, backing fabric, and fabrics and lace for the CPNLS blankets. Please consider a contribution to help the cause.
Contact Barb Pond at email@example.com or text/call at 303-910-2572. Thanks for your help!