Doors open at 6:00 • Dinner starts at 6:30
Show & Tell • Silent Auction
2019 Raffle Quilt Drawing • 2020 Raffle Quilt Reveal
Scout your quilting supplies, notions & fabric for treasures:
- You’ve finished the project but the tools can be reused
- Fabric you’re not going to use
- Kits or UFOs that you no longer wish to make (bonus if the pattern is part of the package!)
Please only bring items that someone else will want! (If your item does not sell, please take it home at the end of the evening.)
One Dollar Table: There will be a table for patterns and solo fat quarters. No bid sheet is necessary for these items.
Print the Bid Sheet and fill it out for each item that you're donating (except patterns and solo fat quarters). Bring your unwanted quilty items with bid sheets to the meeting. Be prepared to find amazing treasures as you shop and bid at the December meeting.
If you have any holiday favorite foods to share, please feel free to bring a family favorite. All foods can be bought or baked—if you don’t cook, please buy. Please bring enough of your food item for 8 to 12 servings or more.
By last name please bring the following:
- A – D Salad: Vegetable, Pasta, Jello, Fruit or Side Salad
- I – R Side Dish: Breads, Potatoes, Pasta, Appetizers, Veggies
- S – Z Main Dish: Hot or cold
*Please have your food item ready to go. If you have a favorite recipe, please share it. Let’s have fun—don’t stress out!
**Also, please do not bring serving utensils. We have a lot to use at the church and then yours won't get mixed in with theirs.