Vicki Skigen from Wooden Spools gave us a tour of her shop.
Shop in the store or order online. Make an appointment for private shopping, order for pickup or shipping.
Look: elastic in stock! Fabric galore, including hand-dyes from Cherrywood, batiks, prints, solids and more. You’ll find fresh, current, new fabrics and “revived” fabrics at reduced prices.
What is revived fabric? Wooden Spools buys back quilt shop quality fabric that you no longer want that someone else will want to buy. Read details here about selling your fabric: https://www.woodenspools.com/fabrics/how-we-buy-fabric-at-wooden-spools-faqs/
Wooden Spools also has lots of yarn for knitters and crocheters.
2805 S Broadway, Englewood, CO 80113
Current hours are 11-3 daily
Comments from the chat during our tour:
- Wooden Spools is a wonderful shop! There are great people working there - so friendly and helpful!
- LOVE Wooden Spools! ❤️❤️❤️
- ELASTIC/???...I’ll see you tomorrow
- I bought 18 Yards of black the other day!
- my mom in Houston just ordered from Wooden Spools and got it in 2 days.
- I’m in western Oregon. I placed an order from Wooden Spools on a Friday afternoon and got my package on Monday. I sure do miss visiting the store but am glad I can still "shop" there remotely.
- Great service!
- How thoughtful to have shopping by appointment especially for those needing extra care/distance in these days.
- I need a shopping day
- Cherrywood—yummy hand-dyed!
- That was a great tour!
Refer to the Business Member Directory for more great resources.