Holiday celebration and installation of 2024 Officers.
Join us for our December Holiday Celebration!
Celebrate the Holidays and the end of another year at our December dinner and Holiday Social. This event will be held in person at Our Father as well as live-streamed for those who are unable to attend in person.
We will begin the evening with a Potluck dinner. Please bring a dish to share. If you are not comfortable dining from an open buffet, please bring your own dinner. Nathlia (Hospitality) will provide drinks and dessert. Plates, napkins, cups, etc. will also be available.
To celebrate the season of giving, we will be also be having a small gift exchange while seated at our tables. This will be done by playing a short Holiday game to rotate the gifts around the table. Please bring a bagged or wrapped small gift around $10 but not exceeding $15. The gift must be new and unused. Sewing notions would make ideal gifts and are things that everyone can use! The item can be something practical or unique, fun or creative.
Here are a few suggestions:
- Pins (straight, silk, fine, applique etc) or Needles (hand or machine)
- Scissors or Clippers
- Aurifil Thread (anything in a neutral color)
- Seam Ripper, Rotary Cutter, Binding Clips, Ruler, Pin Holders, etc.
- Storage Container for threads or fabric
- Gift certificate from a local quilt store
- Wrap a ribbon around a coordinating set of Fat Quarters
The list is endless!
Other festivities will include:
- Installation of New Officers
- Show 'n Tell Extravaganza
- UFO Prize Winners
We hope that you can join us as we celebrate another year of friendships, love, and in giving to others.
Thank you for your continued support of ACQ this past year!